points - Details)
After many decades, marijuana has finally been recognized as a product of immense benefits for health and psychophysical well-being.
Numerous studies have shown its beneficial properties, and many states have also started to legalize it.
However, at the same time, when people improvise with inexperience in preparing cannabis dishes, their enthusiasm turns off as soon as they taste it.
Marijuana is a very tough ingredient to cook with because it has a very particular taste, and you need to know how to treat it.
But don’t worry, if you are someone looking for a delicious remedy to relieve your pain or someone who wants to add healthy fun to his recipes, Nolan Wood, an executive chef in a Las Vegas casino for 20 years, will guide you in more then 140 step-by-step recipes!
In this collection of 2 books in 1, you will find:
Book 1: Cannabis Edibles Cookbook
- Health Benefit from Cannabis
- Step-by-step recipes to prepare cannabis sugar, honey, milk, butter, oil, mayonnaise, vinaigrette, and more
- Step-by-step recipes for savory and sweet edibles
- Breakfast and Main Meals Recipes
- Soups, Salads and snacks recipes
- Drinks and Cocktails recipes
Book 2: Cannabis Dessert Cookbook
- Cakes, Muffins, and Cupcakes Recipes
- Cookies, Brownies and Bars Recipes
- Ice Cream and Sorbets Recipes
- Puddings and Flans Recipes
- Pies, Tarts and Pastries Recipes
- Candies and Lollipops Recipes
- Different recipes with CBD, THC, or both
- And much more!
Even if you are not used to cooking in general, and you are not an expert in the kitchen, your only requirement is to love the taste of marijuana!Nolan Wood will guide you step-by-step in the realization of your first cannabis delicacy even if you start from scratch.
If you are ready to taste your cannabis-based treats and you already have your mouth water just thinking about it, then get your copy now!