(as of Mar 30,2021 03:23:46 UTC – Details)
DIY Cannabis Business Startup: How to Legally Start, Run, and Grow Your Own Marijuana (Weed, Hemp, Cannabis & CBD) Based Business: A Real Success Story – Be Your Own Boss
Table of 2019 Updated State Laws
Have you ever wanted to start your own company and be your own boss?
Have you wanted to break into an ever-changing and brand new industry?
Do you crave excitement?
Are you already interested in weed (maybe even recreationally) and are thinking about how to break into this market?
Did your state just pass legislation creating a legal way to partake in marijuana and you’re thinking about ways to get in on that business?
Coming up with an idea to make money is easy. Finding a way to take your thoughts that are on paper and making them a reality is the key.
You’ve decided that you’re going to tackle this challenge head-on and start your own legal marijuana business.
This book will make your journey that much easier. Instead of throwing a ton of information at you, I will break down the process of starting your business step-by-step making it easier than you ever thought possible.
I decided to put everything I know about marijuana and starting your own business selling it into one cohesive guide. This book provides you with all you could possibly need – or want – to know about marijuana: smoking it, selling it, the history and commercialization of it – everything!
I took the plunge that you’re contemplating and now almost three years later, I’ve been able to pay off all of my debt and completely change my life.
In this book, I give you as much knowledge as I think you can digest in bite-sized pieces. (Edibles – get it?)
We discuss a brief history of marijuana. It’s important that you understand as much as you can about this drug. We will also discuss the science of “getting high.”
- Sativa vs. indica
- Why strains matter
- THC and CBD
- What happens when you “get high”
- What it means to feel “high”
- The commercialization and legalization of marijuana
We will discuss marijuana references in pop culture and how that influences your current consumers’ ideas about weed.
- Weed use in the entertainment industry
- In music
- Infiltration into social media
- Understanding pop culture and weed usage
Most importantly, however, we must examine legislation and how it relates to your new business.
- Examining state laws by state
- What new laws are attempting to remedy
- Medicinal applications of marijuana
That was all in the first part of this amazing book! In the second half, we’ll talk about the nitty gritty of actually starting your own cannabis-based business.
- Starting your legal marijuana business
- Find a niche.
- Know what the rules are.
- Tips for raising capital
- Creating your business plan
- Define the purpose of your business plan
- Marketing to the new target audience
- Customer data you need to know
- Facebook specific marketing
Maybe you’re not a salesman, and that’s okay! I have included an entire section dedicated to exploring the many facets of other cannabis-based businesses.
- Branded weed products
- Crypto currencies
- Getting involved in other jobs within the market
- Real estate opportunities
- Outdoor grow operations
- Promoting cannabis-based products
- Funding and financing in cannabis ventures