(as of Mar 29,2021 23:23:33 UTC – Details)
More than a cookbook,
The Art of Cooking with Cannabis is a valuable resource for new inspiration and excitement surrounding cannabis, food, and responsible consumption. Tracey Medeiros introduces the reader to dozens of organic farmers, award-winning chefs, artisans, and food producers who are leading the green revolution by doing their part to demystify cannabis and its culinary use. Individual profiles contain stories from the book’s contributors who come from rural and suburban communities and bustling cities across this nation. These folks have generously shared their personal struggles and successes which have led them to understand the many health and wellness benefits of the cannabis plant and its important role in society.
From chemistry to culinary, the book contains 125 mouthwatering recipes, such as:
- Chicken Kale Meatballs with Cherry Tomato and Pesto Sauces from Chef Jordan Wagman
- Avocado Mash with Nori and Cucumber from Chef Michael Magliano
- CBD-Infused Vegan Gluten-Free Miso Broth from Jessica Catalano
- THC- and CBD-Infused Smoked Cheddar with Green Chili Stone-Ground Grits from Chef Kevin Grossi
- Sh’mac and Cheese from Carly Fisher
- Vegan No-Bake Cashew Cheese Cake from Chef Maria Hines
Simple and beautifully presented spirit-free and spirit cocktails such as “The 700 Club” and “Rebellious” are also featured in the cookbook from contributors including Entente Chicago and Prank Bar.
Recipes are divided into three categories—CBD, Hemp, and THC—each adapted to meet the reader’s cooking and tolerance levels. Insightful sidebars offer informative tips and “how-to” guidance, helping the cook to use cannabis with ease and confidence.
From the Publisher
THC & CBD-Infused Smoked Cheddar and Green Chili Stone-Ground Grits
Flat Iron Steak & Grilled Stone Fruit Salad with CBD-Infused Honey Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Raw Hemp Leaf Pesto
Sweet Corn Ice Cream with Brown Sugar Crumble and Wild Blueberries